Year of Faith Retreats
Thank you for your interest in our Year of Faith Retreats!
We look forward to providing a retreat for your Church or group that cultivates “an authentic and renewed conversion to the Lord” (Pope Benedict XVI, Porte Fidei). Before reading on, please take a moment to read over our General Retreat Brochure for basic information on these retreats and past retreat testimonials, below.
Next, in choosing your Year of Faith retreat, there are 3 important (but easy) steps.
- Pick the type of Retreat. Communities of Prayer is offering four retreats for different audiences during the Year of Faith. Descriptions of each retreat can be found in the brochure link above.
- The Year of Faith Retreat (ideal for any/all parish groups both youth and adult)
- The Men of Faith Retreat (men only)
- The Women of Faith Retreat (women only)
- The Family of Faith Retreat (activities to learn both separately in age groups and as a family)
Choose your Lectio Divina Guide. If you’re unfamiliar with Lectio Divina, please take a few moments to read and watch a short video about it here. Each retreatant will receive a Lectio Guide, and it will be used for prayer and reflection during the retreat.
- The Apostle’s Creed (our TOP PICK for the Year of Faith!)
- Mysteries of the Rosary
- Stations of the Cross
- Jesus, the Word Made Flesh
- Spiritual Maternity
- Mysteries of Life (Pro-Life)
Determine Length of the Retreat. We have 3 pre-designed retreat lengths, and we can modify/adjust to fit your parish/group’s specific needs. See examples of our different retreat templates by clicking on each type below, or navigate by using tabs on the left side of your screen.
- Half Day, $750: 2 talks, approximately 4 hours, including an optional Mass. Perfect for a week night evening, Saturday morning, or after Saturday evening Mass.
- Full Day, $1150: 4 talks, approximately 7-8 hours, including an optional Mass. Ideal for Saturdays.
- Two Day, $1350: 6 talks, approximately 10-11 hours (3-4 hours day one, 7-8 hours day two), ideally beginning on Friday evening and ending with Saturday Mass.
- We can also customize a package for you. For pricing on custom retreats Contact Us!
Communities of Prayer a fully insured and registered Non-Parish Based Organization (NPBO) in the Diocese of Dallas. Please see links below for more information.